The library is located on the campus of the University of Computer Sciences and Skills in Lodz, ul. Rzgowskiej 17 A.
tel.: +48 42 27 50 140
e-mail - email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
All library premises are located in building A, level -1.
- Registration point - Building A, level 0, room 15.
- Documents needed for registration: valid student ID / index + proof of identity (ID card or driver's license or passport)
- Declaration (declaration form in the traditional form) filled in in the library.
- The terms and regulations of Use of Library Resources and other Published Collections are available in the printed form and published online on the library website.
- Upon verification of compliance of personal data from documents a librarian issues a library card and opens the reader's account.
Library card is issued free of charge.
- The holder of a WSIU library card has the right to borrow library materials outside of the WSIU Library.
- Student library card is valid for one academic year and must be renewed at the beginning of each academic year.
- Library card must not be compromised to third parties. Failure to do so may void the owner's ability to use the library.
- Lost cards must be reported immediately at the point of registration in the library. A duplicate is issued with a fee of PLN 10.
Use of the library:
Collections available on site at Reading Room 17:
- Bachelor and Master Theses,
- Electronic documents,
- Cartographic collections,
- Publications of the core book collection are available only on site, which is marked in the catalogue.
- Library materials borrowed from other libraries within the interlibrary loan,
- Publications of the reference library
Reading Room is equipped with one computer workstation with Internet access, Readers can use their own computer devices.
Borrowing library materials:
When borrowing any library materials reader is required to present a valid library card. Students can borrow 5 volumes for 30 days at one time - renewable twice.
Making copies of library resources:
The library is not equipped with photocopying equipment.
According to the Law on Copyright and Related Rights (Journal of Laws of 1994, No. 24, pos. 83, as amended) only excerpts of published materials no larger than one publishing sheet (22 pages) may be copied.
Materials in poor condition, as well as Theses cannot be copied at all.