A candidate applying for admission must submit the required documents:
- A high school-leaving examination certificate and a certificate of graduation from high school (original or a certified copy) depending on whether the applicant took the school-leaving examination on new or old terms
- The original or a certified copy of the diploma of completing the 1st degree studies –for the 2nd degree studies applicants.
- WSIU (The University of Computer Science and Skills) application form (download below)
- A medical certificate must be submitted in case of the following courses of studies:
- Physical Education
- The medical certificate should be issued by an occupational medicine doctor. Medical examination referrals may be obtained at the admission office.
- 2 photos, (recent, size: 35 x 45 mm)
- A copy of the identification card (or passport) and military service book (the original document must be available on request)
- Confirmation of payment of registration and recruitment fees
- Applicants to be admitted to the Faculty of Fine and Design Arts, major: Computer Art Design and Interior Design, are requested to present their artistic achievements before commencing their studies.
Applicants for studies in Lodz make payments directly at the University cashier’s desk, whereas applicants for studies in Bydgoszcz, Opatówek and Włocławek make payments by a bank transfer to Pekao S.A. VII O/Łódź, bank account No 53 1240 2539 1111 0000 3938 6478.
Applicants from outside Lodz to be admitted to Information Technology studies in the e-learning mode make payments of registration and recruitment fees by bank transfer to PKO BP S.A. VI O/Łódź, bank account No 45 1020 3408 0000 4802 0016 3303.
Applicants to be admitted to the Faculty of Fine and Design Arts (major: Computer Art Design and Interior Design) will be invited to an interview with the Dean of the Faculty before commencing the studies. Appointments will be made at the Admission Office at The University of Computer Science and Skills.
All Applicants from India and Indian region are suggested to contact our academic partner IEEF. IEEF is responsible for all academic, non-academic and corporate cooperation. More information