Fee Refund Policy
UCSS FEE REFUND POLICY
1. Application with Registration Fee
An application fee of €250 is due at the time of submitting the application. This fee is:
• Refundable if the school does not offer the student a place.
• Non-refundable if the school offers the student a place but the student/parent chooses not to take it.
• Not deductible from the total tuition fees to be paid if the student is offered and accepts a place.
The registration deposit is non-refundable and is deductible from the total tuition fees for the academic year.
2. Re Registration Deposit (Existing Students)
This re-registration deposit of €100 is payable at the time of re-enrolment to the next grade and it guarantees a place for the following academic year. The Re-registration deposit is non-refundable and is deductible from the total tuition fees for the academic year.
Please note, students who are unable to be registered with UCSS due to missing documentation, or students with an outstanding fee balance, will not be able to be re-enroll for the next academic year.
Payment of Fees
• The Application Fee is payable at the time of submitting the application and is charged to process the application of new students. Once the Student receives a formal offer from the University, the registration deposit is charged to enroll the student and secure the seat.
• If new students enroll at a University during the course of the academic year, the university can charge tuition fees starting from the beginning of the month of enrolment.
• University can collect annual tuition fees in three instalments, due at the beginning of each term. The first term's payment will be 40%, the second 30% and the third term 30% of annual tuition fees for EU students but foreign students Must pay their full tuition fee for avoid their own financial burden and make their visa position strong too.
• In the cases of both existing and new students, the registration and re-registration deposits are not refundable. If a family is met with extenuating circumstances, that may include but are not limited to relocation to another country/EU or any other unforeseen reasons, they may contact the UCSS Admissions Office and discuss their situation.
• In the case of refund, the school fees will be calculated as follows:
o Tuition fees paid prior to the beginning of the academic year are refundable and only the registration/re-registration fees will be deducted.
o If the student was enrolled in the UCSS for one weeks or less, a month's fees will be deducted. But not for the international student.
• If the student was enrolled in the UCSS for a period ranging between two and one month, two months' fees will be deducted. But not for the international student. If the student was enrolled in the UCSS for more than a month, the full terms fees will be deducted. But not for the international student. The refund will be calculated from the start of the term and the date of the official request by the parent stating the intent of withdrawal and not the date when the student was absent. Being on the UCSS register counts as days in UCSS.
• If paid with credit card or online, monies will be refunded back to the credit card. Cash payments will be refunded via cheque.